Based on the unprecedented impact of the direct and indirect consequences of both the Covid pandemic and Brexit, we’ve been having a number of first hand discussions with senior professionals across the UK Grocery Retail and Logistics sector; to gain the inside track on what’s really happening behind the scenes as the industry widely anticipates one of the most challenging seasonal peak quarters ever.
Bis Henderson Consulting has compiled the results into a frank and pragmatic account spanning a variety of topics from customers to HGV drivers, profit to recruitment.
Access the report today to get insider insight into:
- the impact of lockdown and re-opening of the UK on Grocery Retail and Logistics
- the key issues and opportunities facing the sector
- perspectives on the causes of these
- plans to respond in the run up to Christmas
- key focus areas for next year