Internet Retailing Exhibition (IRX) is the UK’s largest multi-channel retail event and will attract more than 5,000 visitors and over 300 exhibitors over the 21st & 22nd March 2018. Run by Internet Retailing at the Birmingham NEC, the exhibition allows a range of retail business technology solutions across multi-channel, eCommerce, payments, supply chain, operations and operations companies to showcase their services and share their experience.
An exciting announcement…
This year, we are excited to announce that our own Andy Kaye, CEO of Bis Henderson Group will be joining Ian Jindal, Founder and Editor in Chief of Internet Retailing Magazine to discuss the importance of skills and capability in multi-channel retail in an exclusive video interview at the event, all in preparation for an exciting project we have coming up in 2018. Look out for the video coming soon!
Continuing the talent development theme, Andy will also be taking the main stage in his capacity as Chairman of Novus Trust on day two of the exhibition to discuss ‘Attracting the Next Generation of Supply Chain Professionals’
More about the event…
The exhibition offers a host of networking opportunities and eight conference tracks throughout the day, each holding talks with expert speakers over 80 different sessions. Other speakers over the two days include:
- Dave Crellin, Head of Online Operations – Sainsbury’s
- Tim Chicken, Head of Distribution Development and Transport – Waitrose
- Julien Callede, Founder – Made.com
- Caroline Hazelhurst, Operations Director – Deliveroo
- Chris Haighton, Head of Outbound Logistics – Shop Direct Group
- Joël Palix, CEO – Feelunique
- Rob Pearson, Head of Online Personalisation – Next
- Dan Mahoney, Head of Ecommerce & Customer – Whittard of Chelsea
- Sarah Davies, Lead, UK eCommerce Partnerships – Google
- Daryl Hughes, Head of eCommerce – Facebook & Instagram UK
The event is free to attend, register your interest now and we’ll see you there!
Catch-up with Andy on day 2...
If you’d like to catch up or discuss any current issues with Andy, he’d be pleased to meet with you at the event for an informal conversation.